Our goal is to get you the justice you deserve whether your accident and injury arises from an automobile, motorcycle, bicycle, pedestrian, boating, slip/fall, dog bite, wrongful death or otherwise.
No one expects to be in an auto accident or endure any sort of an injury due to negligence. But when the unexpected happens, Allen Flatt Ballidis & Leslie has been helping clients overcome serious accidents for over 40 years and get their lives back on track. We know what it takes to win and we've successful resolved thousands of cases and collected millions of dollars for our clients.
Our track record demonstrates impressive results, but our reputation has also been built on the level of compassion we show our clients and how we fiercely advocate and fight for them. Insurance adjusters are relieved when they learn our firm is representing a claimant, since they have come to trust the case will be handled in the most efficient, reliable manner. We also have an excellent reputation when working with defense counsel, mediators and judges.
We Advocate For You During Investigation
- We obtain your police reports, interview witnesses and take all steps to preserve critical accident scene evidence.
- We reconstruct your accident with reconstruction experts to prove the other parties negligence or fault.
- We manage important time limitations to be able to file your claim especially if a governmental entity is involved, as it could be as soon as 180 days. If these critical time limits are missed it may result in a waiver of your rights to collect any money for your medical bills, loss of earnings, and/or pain and suffering damages.
- We gather all relevant evidence to prove your injury claim and maximize your settlement.
We Advocate For You on Medical Aspects of Your Case
- We collaborate with medical providers who know about your injury to help you overcome and treat your injury.
- Even if you don't have medical insurance you can obtain your treatment on a lien basis, so you won't pay the doctor until the conclusion of your case.
- We negotiate, after your case settles, all reimbursable expenses including health and medical insurance payments, automobile coverages and other reimbursable expenses to allow you to keep your settlement funds in your pocket.
We Advocate For You For All Your Damages
- Property Damages: You are entitled to have your vehicle repaired or receive market value, be reimbursed for rental car usage or other types of damages. If you have personal property damage, recoverable fees may include cell phones, eye glasses, computers, helmets and riding gear. We handle your property damage claim for no charge.
- Medical Costs: You are entitled to recover all the medical expenses incurred as a result of your injury, now and or in the future. This can include treatment for injuries including ambulance, emergency room bills, follow up treatment with your doctor, prescriptions and medical devises.
- Loss of Earnings: If you miss time from work as a result of your injuries, even if you use sick or vacation time, you are able to recover for lost wages. If you are unable to work in the future due to your injuries, you may be entitled to a loss of earning capacity claim or be retrained in another profession.
- Pain and Suffering: You may recover damages for physical pain, disfigurement and discomfort. This includes mental and emotional distress, as well as time and inconvenience damages and limitations of any activities. If you have any permanent scarring or residual fear, anxiety or distress, you deserve to be compensated for these damages.
- Loss of Consortium: If you are married or in a domestic partnership, you may recover expense for loss of the benefits or services for your spouse or partner.
DISCLAIMER. The information on this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should formally consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Please be advised, however, contacting us, submitting a case to us, and/or discussing your case with us does NOT create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.