What You Can Expect When You Hire Us
If you’ve been involved in an accident, injured because of someone else’s negligence, it is crucial that you choose the right law firm to represent you. For over 40 years, Allen Flatt Ballidis & Leslie has built a strong reputation in Southern California by exceeding our clients’ expectations, and our track record demonstrates this success.
“AFBL is a personal injury firm that consistently develops personal, as well as professional bonds with clients I've observed this time and time again with Allen Flatt Ballidis & Leslie. Their attorneys and staff show an unusual degree of care, compassion, and genuine concern for their client’s best interest and treat them like family, all the while generating outstanding results.”
— Johan El Farra, Esq.
When you partner with us:
- You can expect to be treated with respect and integrity at all times.
- You can expect us to aggressively advocate for you and do whatever it takes to protect your rights.
- You can expect us to call upon our excellent rapport with local police, investigators, and experts to build the strongest possible case on your behalf.
- You can expect us to get you the necessary medical treatment even if you don’t have health insurance.
- You can expect us to strive to get you fair and just compensation and negotiate the highest possible settlement, using our strong reputation with insurance companies and defense counsel.
- You can expect us to handle your case even if it requires litigation.
- You can expect not to pay for any of our services unless we are successful in your case.
- You can expect us to do our due diligence to get all the information we can from you to accurately and effectively represent you. With your help, we will collect medical records, photographic evidence, witness statements, and more to make sure we have all the evidence necessary to win your case.
- You can expect us to communicate with you regarding every aspect of your case and consult you regarding any course of action we plan to take.
- You can expect us to be straightforward and honest about what we need from you in order to get you the best results possible.
Ultimately, it’s our experience, compassion, and results you will benefit from the most, and this is the cornerstone of the strong reputation we have built over the years.
Call (888) 752-7474, or send over our free case
review form, even if you're not sure. We're here to help.
You were wonderful throughout my case. Thank you so much for taking the time to explain the process so that I could feel comfortable. When I was hurt, I really did not know where to turn and Suzanne was comforting and knowledgable. Thanks again for all you did.