Accident and Injury Articles
Our Southern California personal injury law firm focuses on providing you with the help and resources you need following your accident. We regularly post free articles relating to various types of injuries. Use this resource for all your needs.
- Orange County Injury Lawyer
- Riverside Injury Lawyer
- California Personal Injury Lawyer
- California Medical Board May Expire If It Doesn’t Improve Regulation of Prescription Mills
- Could Failing to Prevent a Fatal Overdose Be Considered Manslaughter?
- Were Civil Rights Violations Committed in Shooting of Marine Sergeant in San Clemente?
- Worried About Being Contacted by the Insurance Adjuster?
- ATV Accidents Still a Major Cause of Injury Warns California Injury Lawyer
- Motorcycle Traffic Fatalities: California’s Decline Not A National Trend
- What Are the Risks and Potential for Liability When Motorcyclists Split Lanes?
- California Left Turn Motorcycle Crashes: Serious Accidents Cause Serious Injuries
- Orange County Motorcycle Lawyer Offers a Reward!
- Free Accident And Injury Information For Southern California Accident Victims
- ROV's Are the Next Great Thing, but Their Safety Record Is Very Poor. Here Are 5 Ways to Avoid Serious Injury and Death.
- I Was a Passenger on a ATV That Flipped Over. What Insurance Covers My Injury and Damages?
- A California Motorcycle Accident Attorney Shows You Ways to Protect Your Life, and the Statistics to Back It Up!
- A California Motorcycle Accident Attorney Shows You Ways to Protect Your Life, and the Statistics to Back It Up.
- Orange County Motorcycle Crash Injuries: Road Rash; It’s More Serious Than You Think
- Cycle Accidents Can Cause Injury, Including the Need for Surgery, and If You Do Not Have Insurance, Great Frustration. Here Are Some Steps to Take to Get Treatment.
- Bicycle Lanes and How They Protect Bicycle Riders in California from Accidents. This Article Was Written by a California Bicycle Accident Attorney.
- Were You Involved in a Bicycle or Cycle Accident? A California Bicycle and Cycle Attorney Gives You the Rules Applicable to Your Accident.
- Seat Belt Use Is Paramount to Prevent Child Deaths in Auto Accidents
- The Kind of Car Insurance Coverage You Need to Protect Yourself
- What Is a Life Care Plan and How Will It Help My Serious Injury Case?
- I Have an Automobile Accident Case. Should I Go to Mediation?
- Auto Accident Victims Rarely Obtain an Apology from the Person Committing the Wrong
- The California CHP Has Received A Sizable Grant To Reduce Drunk Driving.
- Don’t Let an Automobile Accident Ruin Your Credit
- Prior History of Injury in an Auto Accident Case Is Not Always Bad for the Case.
- I Have a Preexisting Condition from a Prior Auto Accident.
- Defense Attorney Reveals Mistake That Could Cost a Client at Mediation.
- Medicare Paid My Accident Medical Bills. Do I Have to Reimburse Medicare?
- I Received a Hospital Bill That Is Ridiculous for the Amount of Treatment
- If My Insurance Company Is Not Giving Me the Treatment Approval I Need for My Accident Injuries What
- Does a California Hospital Have the Right to Attach the Proceeds of My Settlement
- I Was Rear Ended in an Accident. Do I Need an Attorney When Liability Is so Clear?
- Find out If Your Car Has Been Recalled.
- The California Uninsured Motorist Process Explained.
Truck Accident Lawyer
- Here Are Five Steps to Avoid Credit Damage After Your Truck Accident.
- How Can We Reduce Truck Accidents in California?
- What Factors Are Considered in a Life Care Plan Following a Truck Accident?
- Do Trucking Companies Check the Drivers' Licenses and Driving Status of Their Drivers?
- When Trucking Companies Do Not Carry out Background Checks, and Hire Incompetent Drivers, the Consequences Can Be Devastating.
- Does My Uninsured Motorist Coverage Protect Me If a Truck Caused My Accident?
- Why Are Most Truck Accidents in California Caused by Trucks Changing Lanes?
- New Technology in Pedestrian Accident Avoidance
- A Real Life Factual Description of Injury from a Auto v. Pedestrian Case. You Need an Attorney to Interpret, Describe and Settle a Case of This Magnitude.
- Pedestrian Accident Facts
- How Are Damages Calculated in a California Wrongful Death Case?
- Finding a Lawyer That Specializes in Wrongful Death Is Important. Check out This Article on How to Start Your Search.
- Can I Bring a Claim, Even Though I Was Not Related or Married to the Person Who Died in California?
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Brought Against the Federal Government after DEA Agent Killed California Man
- Your Recovery from a Wrongful Death Will Take Time, and Great Effort. Here Is a List of "First Steps" You Can Take Now.
- La Crescenta School Sued after Bullied Student Jumps to His Death
- What Is the Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims Against the State of California or Local Government?
Books and Resources for Southern California Accident Victims
We know that dealing with a Southern California accident can be confusing and overwhelming, which is why we have written free books to help you navigate through this difficult time. Our personal injury lawyers provide insight into accident cases that occurred in Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Diego County, San Bernardino County, Riverside County, Kern County and Ventura County.
- Avoid Lawyer Advertising Hype! A Lawyer's Method For Finding A Lawyer
- The 6 Rules You Should Know If You Are Injured by a Drunk Driver
- Learn the Biggest Secret the Auto Insurance Industry Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Injured in a Crash? You Need This Now
- How To Find The Best Lawyer For My Case?
- 7 Mistakes That Could Sabotage Your Accident Claim
- Athletes And Accidents. 9 Pitfalls That Can Delay Your Recovery
So, go on - call (888) 752-7474, or send over our free case
review form, even if you're not sure. We're here to help.
You were wonderful throughout my case. Thank you so much for taking the time to explain the process so that I could feel comfortable. When I was hurt, I really did not know where to turn and Suzanne was comforting and knowledgable. Thanks again for all you did.