Pursuing a Claim Without First Calling a Riverside Injury Lawyer Is Gambling Against Large Odds.
If you have personal injuries from an accident and lack experience with a personal injury claim, you are gambling against great odds without help from a Riverside injury lawyer. For over 40 years, we have observed what insurance company tactics do to people like you. Call (888) 752-7474 to learn what you should do.
Our no fee guarantee
You will never pay any fee or cost until we successfully settle your case.
For over 40 years, we have been helping accident victims throughout Riverside.
Insurance Company Claims Tactics:
The insurance company will always try to minimize your claim and recovery and treat you unfairly. That is why you must take several simple steps to protect yourself:
- Do not give a recorded statement to the other insurance company.
- Speak to a Riverside injury lawyer. It is free and without obligation.
- Hire a qualified Riverside attorney to handle your case.
Call now for free and immediate legal assistance (888) 752-7474.
How Does An Insurance Company Harm Your Claim?
Ask yourself what an insurance company wants? The answer is simple, to minimize payment of claims. It is that simple. Pay as little as it can and the insurance company makes more money at the end of each year. That means that each adjuster is asked to try to dispute liability, argue about every medical bill and accuse you of trying to "milk the system.”
What Can A Riverside Injury Attorney Do To Help?
We know that you have legitimate claims and bills. We know the hardship the accident has caused you. Here is what you can expect:
- We will conduct a thorough investigation.
- We can hire experts to support your claims.
- We will collect your medical records and bills.
- We will always do a thorough accounting of your bills.
- Rely on our negotiations to settle your case successfully.
Ask for our free book on insurance company tactics.
If you are unsure you need an attorney yet, obtain this free book without any obligation. Request “Seven Mistakes That Could Sabotage Your Accident Claim,” a book warning you about mistakes most people make when trying to handle their case, and how insurance companies try to get you to do things they know will limit your recovery. Here are some tactics to watch for from an insurance company:
- It demands a recorded statement, and why never to give one.
- It demands a broad authorization to snoop through your privacy.
- It demands your past medical history to blame your injury on some past trivial injury.
We guarantee you will get a better recovery with a Riverside
Injury expert on your side. Call to speak with a
Riverside injury attorney at (888) 752-7474
Call (888) 752-7474, or send over our free case
review form, even if you're not sure. We're here to help.
You were wonderful throughout my case. Thank you so much for taking the time to explain the process so that I could feel comfortable. When I was hurt, I really did not know where to turn and Suzanne was comforting and knowledgable. Thanks again for all you did.