If you have been injured in a car accident due to the negligence of another, you deserve compensation.
Orange County Car Accident Attorneys
The person responsible for your injury in all likelihood will be represented by an insurance company and his/her attorneys. Insurance companies have a financial incentive to pay you as little as possible (or nothing at all) and they will often delay your payment as long as possible.
At Allen, Flatt, Ballidis & Leslie, our Orange County car accident attorneys have been helping drivers and passengers recover from auto accidents since 1974. In addition to legal expertise, we offer our clients the depth of experience that comes from over forty years of investigating car accidents, arranging treatment with doctors and medical specialists, and negotiating settlements with insurance companies.
There are time limits in filing claims arising from a car, truck, or motorcycle accident, especially if a governmental entity is involved, and this could be as soon as 180 days. Don’t miss these critical time limits or you may waive all your rights to collect any damages!
What should I do following an accident?
- Contact the police while at the scene of the accident and file a police report.
- Take photographs of all vehicles involved in the accident and obtain the name and number of any witnesses.
- Obtain the other drivers automobile insurance. Do not admit fault or apologize.
- Do not provide any statements to the insurance company or sign any authorizations or releases unless you have first spoken to a qualified car accident attorney.
- Seek medical care for your injuries and if you need help obtaining medical support, we can refer you to a qualified specialist.
If you've been injured in an accident as a result of someone else's negligence, we urge you to contact us immediately to learn how to protect your rights, preserve critical evidence and obtain necessary medical treatment. Our personal injury attorneys have won over hundreds of million dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients over the past 40 years.
DISCLAIMER. The information on this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should formally consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Please be advised, however, contacting us, submitting a case to us, and/or discussing your case with us does NOT create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.