I am hurt but I don't have insurance, can I obtain medical treatment?

Yes. We can suggest doctors who will work on a lien basis and are willing to wait until your case is complete to pay for your medical care. Whether you need a chiropractor, physical therapist, orthopedic, neurologist or any other specialist, we can help you.

DISCLAIMER. The information on this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should formally consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Please be advised, however, contacting us, submitting a case to us, and/or discussing your case with us does NOT create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.