Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to Southern California Accident Questions
At Allen, Flatt, Ballidis & Leslie Inc., we understand that you may have a lot of questions following a Southern California accident. We strive to provide you with the answers to your most pertinent questions. In this section, we have included our frequently asked questions. Don’t hesitate to contact one of our Orange County injury lawyers today for a free legal consultation.
- Can I still make a claim for my motorcycle injuries if I was not wearing a helmet in California?
- Can I keep my motorcycle after an accident rather than give it to the insurance company, if it is declared a total loss?
- How do I get medical care if I don't have health insurance after a motorcycle accident.
- I was bitten by a dog. Should I call an agency and report it!
- My child was bitten by a neighbors dog! They are our friends, but they have insurance. Can we get my child's medical bills paid throught our neighbor's insurance and not sue them?
- I do not want to sue anyone because of my auto accident, but I have to get my bills paid. Is there any other way?
- Who pays for my car repair when then accident is not my fault?
- Should I try to settle my case before hiring an auto accident attorney?
- The other driver admitted fault, and his insurance company said they'd pay my medical bills. But that was 4 weeks ago.
- Are truck drivers liable for my injury if they cause an accident?
- What do I do after a truck accident?
- Do pedestrians, that are injured or killed outside of the crosswalk, still have rights to recovery?
- I was crossing the street and hit by a car. What are my rights?
- Do I need to cooperate with the insurance company?
- Do I need to give a recorded statement of the insurance company?
- I am hurt but I don't have insurance, can I obtain medical treatment?
- I don't have any money, so how do I pay for your services?
- What happens if there is not enough money to pay all my expenses?
- What if my case doesn't settle?
- How long will my case take?
- What is my personal injury case worth?
- I'm here from 'find my accident'. What now?
- Do I need a lawyer for my case?
- Should I go to a specialist or my general doctor after an accident?
DISCLAIMER. The information on this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should formally consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Please be advised, however, contacting us, submitting a case to us, and/or discussing your case with us does NOT create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.